EXPRESS IMAGE GLORY MINISTRIES
THE MESSAGE NOW
Vol. 5, No. 42 – Sunday 25th October, 2020
IT IS NOT OVER EVEN WHEN IT IS OVER
Sound conviction would have failed me if I find any soul still living who has witnessed and experienced a year like year 2020. It has been a year of turbulence to say the least. In fact, will anyone be wrong to say that if the only success that one has eventually made this year is the success of remaining alive, and that that is certainly enough for the year?
Stratum of tragedy have culminated in diluge of disasters. Catastrophies at some points graduated to the echelon of cataclysms. And the deaths of men was an abnormality which became a normal thing and in the end emerged as a mere norm. Business failures, church desertification, forced holidays, retrenchments, compulsory downsizing, job losses and many more have been the characteristics of the outgoing year.
But through it all is the evidence of divine kindness. It was the same year in the midst of the tidal storm that some people got increases in salaries. Employment letters greeted the doorsteps of many. Long awaited fruit of the womb became a reality. And yet, it was the same year that many renewed their covenants with God and had fresh experiences with the God of heaven.
So then, it is truly not over even when it is over. But would a statement of this mean? It is not over even when it is over! Really! Yes! It is not over even when it is over because only the Almighty who has the final say will determine and tell when it is truly over.
Situations, circumstances and even man does not have the final say but God. Hear the way one intelligent man aptly captured it. John Burroughs opined, ‘A man can fail many times but he is not a failure until he begins to blame somebody else’.
Going down the lane of exchanging or shifting blame is not incidental but accidental. To conclude that someone else is responsible is to consider God the least able to resolve that problem. It is the same as apportioning blame against the Almighty. To hold grudge against God because of that miracle which is yet to happen is simply to be bitter.
To be bitter because of any problem is to consciously create a blurred vision and blocked perception for oneself. The end-result is always the case that solution is nearest but cannot be seen. The hands of the clock of year 2020 may be winding down but remember that ‘He that changes time and seasons’ (Dan.2:21) Is yet alive.
Those bitter thoughts, the pains and the bitter conclusions of your heart are simply all that you know. But Tammy has an all-time admonision for me and you. Tammy L. Kubsko noted ‘let go of what you think you know. Something amazing happens when you let God and trust Him’.
Therefore, as turbulent year 2020 winds down remember the following:
- God is going no where. Neither can His days wind down.
- Because God is yet alive means and you are alive too and this means that it is not over even when it is over.
- God does not fail like men do. If He does then He has become like men. Remember that His track record cannot change and it cannot be altered.
- The fact that God is alive means that your breakthroughs and celebrations are still ahead.
- Since satan is known for bad news and God is known for good news. Therefore, God and satan are never the same. If God is different from satan, then His mercy is bound to succor you. It is only getting late for you because it will become the later and greater glory in the end. Did you get that?
- It is the small things that cause miracles spurned by laughter. The big ones and the real ones cause tears of joy. That is your portion you know!
- It is not over even when it is over. For the endpoint of and for man is always the startpoint of the Almighty.
- Be sure that God is never happy with the sufferings, struggles and the failures of man.
IN THE END, THE BEST EXPECTATION OF HUMANITY IS ALWAYS THE LEAST THAT DIVINITY CAN OFFER. WAIT FOR DIVINITY’S BEST. IT WILL COME. FOR ALTHOUGH MAN MAY EXPERIENCE FAILURE. HEY! NOT THE ALMIGHTY.
Question and Answer Section
Question: The great questions again! When was the last time that you preached to any soul? Do you serve God with joyful heart or with reluctance? How much hurt is in your soul against that fellow? Won’t rather forgive them and forget their mischief so that you can rightly serve your loving Father? When was the last time you smiled genuinely and truly from your heart about yourself bearing in mind the bright days to come? when was the last time you heard a force praying within your belly without your consciousness? When was the last time you gave some thing to support God’s work apart from your tithes and offerings? When was the last time you supported any man to fulfill a divine or a personal agenda? When was the last time you put smile on the face of someone?
Counseling, Prayers and Appointments: Please contact email@example.com Alternatively, meet us every Sunday at the address below:
Suit 26, 2nd Floor, Nikky Africana Plaza, 70C Allen Avenue, Opposite UBA/MTN Office, Ikeja, Lagos.
Further information: Be informed that this Ministry has only one Facebook page and no other. Any other Facebook page is counterfeit. Any Concerns or questions about this facebook page should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Superintendent Minister of this Ministry therefore pleads and urges you to desist from all such fake and ungodly Facebook pages. Our website is: www.expressimageglory.com
Backslidden – living in sin – needing fresh recommitment (say):
Christ Jesus, You are the Anointed One of the Most High. I come to you today as I am. In your mercy, help me out of my situation. Heal my soul, my spirit, my body, my life and my destiny. I acknowledge you as the only true lover of my soul. Please, deliver me on every side and save me through and through. I promise from the depth of my soul to be yours from henceforth, in Jesus name. Help me now O God. Be my Lord, my Saviour and my all in all from this day. Thank you Lord (read Ps.54 in closing and pray more).
HYMN: Stand-up, Stand-up For Jesus
1. Read Is.40:1-2, Forces that have held me down, your woe has come. Collide against and be ended.
2. Read Is.14:4, Hands siphoning my breakthroughs, wither as the Hands of Jeroboam withered.
3. By the Lord’s force, fire and power, I recover my stolen gold.
4. All my blessings stored up in year 2020, be released to me now.
5. Present your personal petitions.