EXPRESS IMAGE GLORY MINISTRIES
THE MESSAGE NOW
Vol. 5, No. 22 – Sunday, 7th June, 2020
(Gen.13:18, 22:9, Num.23:1-7,11-18, 27-30, 24:1-9, 1 Cor.9:13, 10:18)
THE MYSTERY ABOUT SPEAKING ALTARS
The facts below are worthy of any serious and spiritual mind’s read and deep meditation.
1. Most events and developments in the dark arena are adulterations of the realm of light.
2. As it is the interest of the Spirit of God to dwell in the hearts of men, so no spirit dwells in vacuum. Evil forces too seek places of abode including the inside of the bodies of men and in altars.
3. Two things in particular control the entire universe: spirits and words.
4. Words uttered at one given time or another are always under the influence of one spirit or another.
5. Spirits are spiritual dispatch carriers and riders. The word spoken in man’s bedchamber is heard elsewhere by means of these dispatch riders though such words were spoken in the lowest tone of voice (Eccl.10:20). The air is a vehicular weapon by spirits (Ps.18:10-11). Because spirits occupy the air (Eph.2:2), the confidentiality of any word is a mere farce as far as spirits are concerned. So why not make your mind the spiritual vault for the safe keeping of your information.
6. Among many other spiritual resources, two foremost spiritual weapons which have the potential and potency of dislodging wicked spirits out of place are the spoken word of God and the blood of Jesus.
7. Altars define who we are and who we will become. Our destiny can equally be better refined from one level of greatness to another by dint of the activity of an altar.
8. When altars receive their due reverence by way of sacrifices of praise in the case of God or sacrifices of rituals like the case of Balak and Balaam, Altars’ power are ignited and reinvigorated to reveal secrets about people and places for the purpose of offering information, proferring solutions to problems or triggering evil effects with a view to overpower, weaken and/or divert people, nation or events from original divine agenda.
One of the greatest mistakes a Christian must not make is to fail to have a family altar. Why? Altars constantly speak on behalf of its owner. Why do you think Father Abraham erected altars onto the Lord in every place he went. Because, altars are a representation of communication between man and the one the man worships.
It is practically impossible for man to be involved in prayers through out the twenty-four hours of every day. Therefore, man needs a medium which constantly speaks on his behalf. This spiritual fact is well known to the children of darkness; and they engaged it so constantly.
The more concerning issue about altars is that all altars whether abandoned for years or always in constant use, is always under the consistent supervision of a given spirit. These spirits direct the affairs of the altars and ensure that the requests and gifts presented on the altar are granted/accepted.
Effective curses have their sources from spiritual altars. When a curse is broken, an investigation deep into the spirit realm will reveal that the curse got broken because the force and power of the altar behind it was destroyed. Blessings equally proceed from altars. Thus altars can make. Altars can mar.
What is an altar? An altar is a dedicated place of communication with God. Dedicated because altars are specific in position and in purpose. Positionally, altars remain static in the very spot originally assigned. In purpose, there is no other use of altars other than for praying to God and hearing from God.
Has your altar broken down? Then go the way of Elijah. In 1 Kings chapter 18:30-39. Elijah rebuilt the altar of the Lord. It is high time the altar of prayer is rebuilt and reprogrammed.
At the rebuilding of altars, one request must be made. It is the request that the Lord should pour the anointing and the Spirit of prayer and Holy Ghost fire on that altar to keep its fire constantly aglow(Zech.12:10a, 10:12).
To erect (say, a family or personal altar), dedicate a room with altar-like character for the strict purpose of prayer. You may also dedicate an altar by strictly placing a specific Bible on a dedicated table or stool in the house of your dwelling. That Bible shall not be moved about; it shall remain at that point.
Again, a specific time for meeting the Lord on a daily basis before that altar shall be allocated. Such meeting shall not be elsewhere but at the stool and the Bible. Having communion with God at the altar includes deep study of the word of God with intently-made meditation, heart-felt prayers and quality praises.
The altar shall equally include writing material for penning down revelations of rhema nature, messages from the written logos and the content of dreams and trances. As this prayers, praises, studies, and meditations are constantly done in righteousness, the altar becomes a living spiritual entity which continually speaks on behalf of the one who worships God before it.
The altar is always a place of constant battle for supremacy. How and why? Spirits of diverse kinds speak at the altar. Balaam was expecting the spirit of sorcery to speak with him after the sacrificial rituals had been performed. But the Spirit of God prevailed for Israel so that Balaam could not hear the words of the spirit of sorcery but that of God Almighty.
I decree into your life that when wicked forces come to seek for information about you or when they come against your glory, the Spirit of God shall raise up a standard against them in Jesus name. Amen.
IN THE END, THE HEIGHT OF SPIRITUALITY THAT ANY MAN WILL EVER ATTAIN IS DEPENDENT ON THE STRENGTH OF HIS/HER ALTAR.
Question and Answer Section
Question: The great questions again! When was the last time that you preached to any soul? Do you serve God with joyful heart or with reluctance? How much hurt is in your soul against that fellow? Won’t rather forgive them and forget their mischief so that you can rightly serve your loving Father? When was the last time you smiled genuinely and truly from your heart about yourself bearing in mind the bright days to come? when was the last time you heard a force praying within your belly without your consciousness? When was the last time you gave some thing to support God’s work apart from your tithes and offerings? When was the last time you supported any man to fulfill a divine or a personal agenda? When was the last time you put smile on the face of someone?
Counseling, Prayers and Appointments: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, meet us every Sunday at the address below:
Suit 26, 2nd Floor, Nikky Africana Plaza, 70C Allen Avenue, Opposite UBA/MTN Office, Ikeja, Lagos.
Donations and Financial Supports – Please support the Kingdom of God through Christ Jesus in this Ministry by paying your hard-earned money to only this one account and no other: Express Image Glory Ministry, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Account number – 0020881228.
Further information: Be informed that this Ministry has only one Facebook page and no other. Any other Facebook page or bank account is counterfeit. Any Concerns or questions about this facebook page or bank account should be directed to: email@example.com The General Superintendent Minister of this Ministry therefore pleads and urges you to desist from all such fake and ungodly Facebook pages or accounts. Be informed also that there is only one medium for soliciting donations and that medium is via our weekly magazine – The Message Now through our Facebook page or website: www.expressimageglory.com
Backslidden – living in sin – needing fresh recommitment (say):
Christ Jesus, You are the Anointed One of the Most High. I come to you today as I am. In your mercy, help me out of my situation. Heal my soul, my spirit, my body, my life and my destiny. I acknowledge you as the only true lover of my soul. Please, deliver me on every side and save me through and through. I promise from the depth of my soul to be yours from henceforth, in Jesus name. Help me now O God. Be my Lord, my Saviour and my all in all from this day. Thank you Lord (read Ps.54 in closing and pray more).
HYMN: When The Power Of God Descended
1.Holy Spirit, please repair my altar of communion with you.
2 Let the fresh power and the reinvigorated fire of the Holy Ghost descend down upon me and my altar.
3 Ask now for the fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Present your personal petitions.