COVENANT BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE
YEAR 2018 THEME: A Thousand Times In Multiplication (Deut.1:11)
QUARTERLY THEME: The Sudden Destruction Of Those Seeking My Death And Downfall Shall Not Be Remedied (Ps.63:8-11)
MONTHLY COVENANT PRAYER SESSION
VIGIL: May – June 2018;
Time: 11:30 P.M to 2 A.M.;
DATE: Thursday 31st May to Friday 1st June 2018;
COVENANT THEME: I Will Mount Up On Great Eagle’s Wings
Monthly (June) Scripture: Revelation 12:13-16, Isaiah 40:28-31
1. FAITH DECLARATION: Declare the words of the Psalmist in Psalms 26 and 139 aloud in personal self examination and repent of every stumbling-block.
2. CONFESSION: Read aloud Gen.6:8, 8:1, 30:22 and 1 Sam.1:19 (and say):
I open my mouth in humility and in full exercise of faith, and I prophesy before God awesome things that shall happen to me this month and for the rest of this year: that I am no longer hidden in obscurity by the enemy.
My moment of announcement has finally come. It is the delight of Jehovah that my celebration hour and announcement be pronounced in heaven, declared and enjoyed here on earth and remain so in perpetuity.
Therefore, I prophesy my limelight moments. My star is for shining and I am now remembered by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel. As the covenant between night and day cannot be broken: as the Scriptures cannot for any moment be broken, so it is that I can no longer be forgotten by those appointed to help me and bless me.
The Lord has just shown to my pastor a door flung open in heaven and even folded together so that they cannot be shut again. Therefore, that travel meant for my progress will now happen with effortless ease. The hands that confined me to a single spot are withered and shall exist no further. I am remembered; never to be forgotten. I am remembered; never to be forgotten by favour, mercy and grace. I am remembered and my joy and celebration shall now begin to flow and be loud, Amen.
HOUR OF HEAVENLY SHOWER: pick up the following Scriptures and speak gladdening words to Jehovah: Psalms 99, 111, 113, 114, 1 Sam.2 and Isaiah 25.
HYMN: Sweet Is The Promise
1. O hand of Jehovah, collide against every evil force, power, personality and spirit renewing delay, badluck, stagnation and all forms of evil in my life on the first day and first night of every new month.
2. Forces contesting my prayers, mouths and voices saying, “back to sender”’ against my prayers and utterances, Thou Power of God, collide against them and crush them.
3. O angels of the Most High assigned to Express Image Glory Ministries, bear my requests tonight on divine eagle’s wings.
4. I record failure, wastage, delay, stagnation, evil yokes, curses and evil covenants no more from tonight.
5. O Voice of Jehovah, unite with my voice tonight and cause my change to speedily appear.
6. O my garment of glory carried away by unseen evil wind, return by fire.
7. To whom, to what and when is my husband hidden from me to marry or reach his goals of destiny, come out of dark prison, be free and locate me and your glory, destiny and star.
8. That office elected by destiny for me, I am occupying it by the strength of God.
9. O God that answered by fire on Mount Carmel, answer my captors according to their wickedness and let them die like the prophets of Baal.
10. There is a place appointed onto me in destiny and in greatness, strength of the Almighty, fly me there on great Holy Ghost eagle wings.
11. The glory which my father could not enjoy, I put it on and I shall enjoy it.
12. Altars of wickedness speaking opposition and retrogression against me, be rend in twain after the order of 2 Samuel 13.
13. Powers of evil altars working against me, collide against God.
14. (Num.31:8): Forces wearing my wedding dress (delaying or affecting my marriage negatively) die after the order of Balaam’s death.
15. O God, give me a special consolation this month for all my losses, pain, delay, sufferings, struggles and emotional torture.
16. O God, give me a special consolation this month for the sake of the good services you have helped me to render onto you and your work.
17. O God, fulfill my good dreams this month.
18. I declare in the name of God the Father, God the Son and in the name of God the Holy Ghost that this new month of June shall not be like other months of no impact in my life.
19. Padlocks and chains opposed to my progress, I break you off and forbid your resurrection.
20. I take back my money, my virtues and my honour.