COVENANT BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE
Monthly Covenant Prayer Session:Vigil: October – November 2017;
Time: 11:30 P.M to 1:30) A.M.
Date: Tuesday, 31st October to Wednesday 1st November 2017;
Covenant Theme: Vengeance and Recovery;
Vigil/Monthly Scripture: Psalm 94 and Leviticus 27:24;
1. Read the following Scriptures aloud in proclamation of the awesomeness, power and greatness of the Most High: Psalms 114, 124, 125 and 126.Confession: read Psalm 86 aloud (and say):
‘Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O Thou that dwellest in the heavens. Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that He have mercy upon us. Have mercy upon us, have mercy upon us for we are exceedingly filled with contempt. Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are ease, and with the contempt of the proud’.
Eternal God of all creation, the great and mighty God who dwells in unapproachable light, let these words of the Holy Scripture that I have declared sanctify my tongue tonight, counter the power of the evil man assigned from time to time to hinder my prayers. I therefore address the heavens by the word of the Lord, let your doors be opened now to the receiving of my prayers. O web of darkness, I release by faith the fire of the Almighty to consume you and your operator. God is still on high and His power has not by a moment been reduced. Shall God on high indeed experience shame? Seeing that there are both human and spirit adversaries not far on assignment to continually hinder prayers and stop the flow of testimonies from the well of God. Ah! the Mighty One of Jacob says: ‘and my people shall never be ashamed’.
Shall He then who promised the lack of shame experience shame? No! O God. If therefore, the Eternal Reality, Holy One of Jacob will not experience shame, then let the course of my direction in life from this take a fresh turn of greatness and let the evil one saddled with evil responsibility, be cut off and be no more shortly. I travel O God, by your extreme mercy into a month of perfect vengeance and absolute recovery. Let me be a candidate and product of your restoration power O God. By the Lord’s power of vengeance, I tread down every opposition. By the strength of your right arm O God, I overcome evil assignments. By your transforming power, I move forward with a new compass, in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.”
2. Read Isaiah 25:1-12 and give God quality praise for indeed for special and quality praise to the praiseworthy God of heaven shall speed up the time of your divine visitation.
Hymn: Thy Kingdom Come O God
- Read Proverbs 5:22, 26:27 and Ezekiel 18:20 Aloud (and say): Every evil personality, power, spirit and force praying ‘back to sender’ against my prayers of tonight, let their words, chants, incantations and evil prayers become sin and abominable before the Lord. Let the good they seek from the Lord be withheld from them and let the shouts of weeping and wailing never be far from their lives and tabernacles, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Blessed Holy Ghost.
- Read Psalm 20 and 21 aloud (and say): Mighty One of Jacob, turn all my requests of this year so far to testimonies.
- Read Psalm 5:12 aloud (and say): O God, clothe me and my household with unimaginable favour.Read Psalm 70 aloud (and say): O God, arise and go into the camp of my enemies, steer up confusion and disarray in their midst as you did in Babel.
- Read Psalm 54 aloud (and say): God of heaven and earth, deliver me and my —- from evil forces so strong and too wicked.
- Read Psalm 3 (and say): Wicked bulls of Bashan pursuing my destiny, marriage and ministry, be smitten by the swords of fire.
- Read Psalm 17 aloud (and say): soldiers of witchcraft after my blessings and peace, drink the blood of Jesus by force and let it become poison for your death or bitter conviction for forceful repentance.
- Read Genesis 2:7 and Jeremiah 22:29 aloud (and say):O dust of the earth and the entirety of the earth crust, become the enemy and oppressor of the good of all my adversaries from this day. They that are tormenting my good shall not prosper; their prosperity shall become adversity from henceforth.
- Read Zechariah 1:19-20 and Isaiah 22:25 aloud (and say): O horns, latchets , thread-like-wool and webs being used to monitor, afflict and disorganise my ways and blessings, be scattered by the horns of the Almighty and the heavenly carpenters.
- Read Gen.19:11 and Leviticus 19:14 aloud (and say): O God, smite with physical and spiritual blindness all dark forces and evil people and their children that oppress my career, ministry, marriage, blessings, promotion and all-round progress.
- Read Numbers 12:9-10 aloud (and say): O waters of mercy from the Lord, dry up from the head of the man or the woman fighting against my good causes and efforts.
- Read Psalm 10 aloud (and say): As many that shall not repent immediately and cease from afflicting me, my career, business, family, ministry, progress, finances, marriage, spiritual well-being, anointing, Godly aura, physical well-being, children, I decree by the word of the Lord, there shall not be wanting from their children and children’s children a leper, a blind one and one that is of a broken-foot.Read Hos.8:3 aloud (and say): Every personality, power, spirit and force attending Express Image Glory Ministry’s services and meetings for the purposes of hindering people’s prayers and breakthroughs, affecting growth and for picking information for purposes of evil, it shall be onto you as it was onto Elymas (the sorcerer), Balaam(the son of Beor) and Ahithophel at the end.
- Read Ezekiel 6:2-7 and Jeremiah 21:10, 44:11 aloud (and say): Set your face O God in fiery judgement and in raw anger against every man/woman, power, spirit and force from within or from without, from far and from near that are oppressing any member of Express Image Glory Ministry and indeed the Ministry itself.
- Read Isaiah 8:9-14 aloud (and say): O troubler of Israel troubling my star, hand of fire trouble them. O conspiracy of the wicked against me and my good, scatter upon the wicked.
- Read Judges.5:20 aloud (and say): spirit husband, spirit wife, spirit children, astral projectors, witches, persons with familiar spirits seeking and searching for my star, O Stars of God fight against them and crash them into unquenchable fire.
- Read Isaiah 8:18 aloud (and say): my children shall not fail neither shall my failures be experienced in their lives.
- Read 1 Kings 13 aloud (and say): Altars of darkness speaking evil against me catch fire and be rend in pieces.
- Read Psalm 71:7 aloud (and say): My life and all concerning me shall become a wonder and a celebration from this day.
- Read 1 Kings.22 aloud (and say): Every tongue, hand and force diverting me away from my blessings and the places of my blessings, be exposed and be perpetually remanded. My good dreams shall be fulfilled no matter what.