COVENANT BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE
YEAR 2019 THEME: Solution and mercy
Annual Scriptures: Gen.17:1-2, Ps.85:10-13, Ps.138:8);
QUARTERLY THEME and Scriptures: (Theme – My Mountains Are Moving Away), (Scripture – Ezek.36:1-8);
MONTHLY COVENANT PRAYER SESSION:
VIGIL: March 2019 – April 2019;
Time: 12 A.M to 1 A.M.;
DATE: Sunday 31st March 2019 to Monday 1st April 2019;
COVENANT THEME: Power For A New Beginning;
Monthly (April) Scripture: Ezekiel 36:11;
FAITH DECLARATION: With resolute faith, declare the following eternal words aloud: Ezekiel 36:11.
CONFESSION: Confess the following Scriptures with resounding faith that cannot be resisted nor denied: (Psalms 129 and 144):
“O lands, mountains and seas, and all that exist within and outside the realms of existence, to bow and obey the commandment of the Lord is your bidding. For the voice of the Lord you hear and obey. ‘the voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; the voice of the Lord divides the flames of fire; the voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness even the wilderness of Kadesh. The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth; by the voice of the Lord, the forests are stripped bare; and everyone says, glory’. I see fruit bud out of the mountain. And so by the voice of the Lord, I take hold of my fruitful season. I speak and address all lands, mountains and all seas by the strength of the voice of the Lord that the precious things precious fruits in you that belong to my rising and announcement, be made manifest in this new moon and fresh quarter, in the name of the Lord Jesus.”
HOUR OF HEAVENLY SHOWER: pick up the Scripture below and speak gladdening words to Jehovah: Psalms 136.
HYMN: I Must Tell Jesus
1. O God, I thank for making me see the dawn of a new moon.
2. Forgive me O God for every sin in my heart, conduct and words.
3. O God, for as long as you created the lands, mountains and seas, cause them to speak breakthroughs into my life from this day.
4. For as long as you created the lands, mountains and seas O God, cause them to swallow all curses, covenants, yokes and forces tormenting my rising, announcement and celebration.
5. O God, let the power of God for a new beginning rest upon me.
6. O God, let your power for a new beginning move me forward.
7. O God, by the power of God for a new beginning, I shall occupy that seat of honour prepared for me.
Pray against prayer reversers, evil caterers, dream polluters, powers of the night, and evil twins that harvest breakthroughs before you sleep.