COVENANT BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE
YEAR 2018 THEME: A Thousand Times In Multiplication (Deut. 1:11);
QUARTERLY THEME: Brighter Days Are Next (Exodus 12:2)
MONTHLY COVENANT PRAYER SESSION:
VIGIL: October – November 2018;
Time: 12 A.M to 1:30 A.M.;
DATE: Wednesday 31st October to Thursday 1st November 2018;
COVENANT THEME: Prevailing grace
Monthly (November) Scripture: Psalm 56;
1. FAITH DECLARATION: With a heart of faith, declare aloud and claim the words of the Lord in Zechariah 9:11-12.
2. CONFESSION: Confess the following Scriptures with resounding faith that cannot be resisted nor denied: Psalm 56:7-9 and Zechariah 9:11-12 (and say):
My God, let my tears matter before you tonight. None is greater before you through whom any appeal may be other than your only begotten Son, Christ Jesus. Therefore, Lord, for the sake of Christ Jesus who was crucified on the cross at Calvary, let my tears on all issues of my life matter before you and attract your compassion tonight. I have laboured so hard to move forward. But the twigs and ropes of wickedness keep holding me back. O God, for the sake of your only begotten Son, let my tears matter before you tonight. Strangers harvest that which belongs to me; My efforts, my time, my energy are wasted right before me. My days ebb away without restraint. O father of the Blessed Lord Jesus, let my tears matter before you tonight. O God, it is written: ‘thy will be done on earth, as it is done in heaven’. I am the earth on whom thy will must be done. That which stands between me and the fulfilment of your will for this earth called —-(insert your name), let it be crushed straightway. Let my tears matter before you tonight, I cry O God. Cause my tears in prayer to matter before you. There is no where and no one to run to but you, O God. Therefore, let my tears of several days, months, years and hours matter before you tonight, Amen.
3. HOUR OF HEAVENLY SHOWER: pick up the following Scriptures and speak gladdening words to Jehovah: Psalms 34, 47, 114, 117 and 148.
HYMN: Christ Jesus Has The Power
1. Forces countering the words of my mouth in prayer tonight, except Christ Jesus did not die on the cross at calvary, be confused and fight yourselves to utter destruction.
2. Every mouth, thoughts, meditations or imaginations saying ‘back to sender’ or countering my blessings and prayers in any way, O except Christ Jesus did not die on the cross at Calvary, O thunderbolts from heaven blind them and render them impotent.
3. Raging battles from my in-laws’ household contending against me, O heavenly carpenters contend against them and fulfill Ps.35 against them.
4. Inherited battles from my household and those from my in-laws, leave me now.
5. O let the purposes for which I married (insert his/her name) be fulfilled.
6. O God, put fresh wine and irresistible honey in my marriage.
7. Battles that did not show up before I married that are now showing up. Ah! you are trespasser, I sentence you to death and utter destruction in the name of the Lord Jesus.
8. What curse, what spell or battle, mark or disaffection is affecting my spouse, Come out and enter no more.
9. Ah! O God, fulfill Ps.118:25 in my marriage.
10. O father of the Lord Jesus, why is sister (insert her name) or brother (insert his name) not yet married. Tonight, let their delay be terminated.
10. O Possessor of heaven and earth’, give unusual strength, wisdom, anointing, power and authority to all of your servants serving you genuinely without an attachment of darkness.
11. O fresh apostolic anointing fall upon Pastor Michael A. Abiodun of Express Image Glory Ministries.
12. Speaking altars speaking against my advancement, become deaf and dumb altars, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
13. O God, in what area of life am I grieving you, have mercy on me and roll my mountains away.
14. O troubler of my Israel, receive troubles from the Lord as from this new month.
15. O God, release my honour and heal my bones, spiritual life and destiny.
16. I delete my name and the names of my loved ones from the register of death and disaster.
17. I shall not slumber in January 2019..
18. O 2019, I convert you from the year of tragedy to my year of solutions.
19. Rejections, failures and delays are forever over in my life, in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Song: Now The Battle Is All Over’.