EXPRESS IMAGE GLORY MINISTRIES
THE MESSAGE NOW
Vol. 2, No. 44 – Monday, 30th October, 2017
(Deuteronomy 32:4, Isaiah 3:11, Isaiah 48:22, 2 Thessalonians 1:6)
PROPHETIC PRAYERS IN AN HOUR WITH THE GREAT I AM
The tragedy that has often befallen man is not in the fact that man is often bedeviled by problems. Rather, the tragedy is in the fact that man often blames the Great I Am for his problems (Numbers 11:1).
But O man, understand the lamentation of the ancient friend of the Almighty in Genesis 18:25. Therein, this friend of God and the greatest Patriarch of Faith lamented: ‘…… shall not the judge of all the earth do right?’
If God, the righteous judge is just and full of equity, can He possibly be the source of evil and all sorts of problems? Agreed, He permits them sometimes for reasons which always pans out for our good eventually.
But despite this loving permission for a lovely outcome, can God ever be the same as satan? Shall He be found exercising the atrocities perpetrated by satan? The unequivocal responses are NO and NO.
Understand further dear reader and child of the Most High that the Eternal One derives no pleasure in our sufferings. Neither is He pleased with the enemy of our souls and the source of man’s problems.
Therefore for one hour beginning from 12 midnight to 1 A.M. on Monday 30th October, 2017 breaking into 31st October, steer up your ‘most holy faith’ in and through fervent and aggressive one hour of prayers.
During this one hour, petition the Lord to arise and smite, subdue, scatter and surmount every predator preying on your God-given talents, troubling your marriage and business, delaying your breakthroughs, progress and promotion, inflicting you with sicknesses, oppression, affliction and all manner of physical, spiritual and emotional pains.
Petition the Lord to recover for you your stolen children, spouse, virtues, finances, jobs, peace, salvation and the likes. By the grace of God, your profound testimonies shall begin as soon as the break of the day after the one hour vigil.
Altar call: Backslidden – living in sin – needing fresh recommitment (say):
Christ Jesus, You are the Anointed One of the Most High. I come to you today as I am. In your mercy, help me out of my situation. Heal my soul, my spirit, my body, my life and my destiny. I acknowledge you as the only true lover of my soul. Please, deliver me on every side and save me through and through. I promise from the depth of my soul to be yours from henceforth, in Jesus name. Help me now O God. Be my Lord, my Saviour and my all in all from this day. Thank you Lord (read Psalm 54 in closing and pray more).Hymn: Thy Kingdom Come O God
Prophetic prayers now:
- Read Proverbs 5:22, 26:27 and Ezekiel 18:20 Aloud (and say): Every evil personality, power, spirit and force praying ‘back to sender’ against my prayers of tonight, let their words, chants, incantations and evil prayers become sin and abominable before the Lord. Let the good they seek from the Lord be withheld from them and let the shouts of weeping and wailing never be far from their lives and tabernacles, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Blessed Holy Ghost.
- Read Psalm 20 and 21 aloud (and say): Mighty One of Jacob, turn all my requests of this year so far to testimonies.
- Read Psalm 5:12 aloud (and say): O God, clothe me and my household with unimaginable favour.
- Read Psalm 70 aloud (and say): O God, arise and go into the camp of my enemies, steer up confusion and disarray in their midst as you did in Babel.
- Read Psalm 54 aloud (and say): God of heaven and earth, deliver me and my —- from evil forces so strong and too wicked.
- Read Psalm 3 (and say): Wicked bulls of Bashan pursuing my destiny, marriage and ministry, be smitten by the swords of fire.
- Read Psalm 17 aloud (and say): soldiers of witchcraft after my blessings and peace, drink the blood of Jesus by force and let it become poison for your death or bitter conviction for forceful repentance.
- Read Genesis 2:7 and Jeremiah 22:29 aloud (and say):O dust of the earth and the entirety of the earth crust, become the enemy and oppressor of the good of all my adversaries from this day. They that are tormenting my good shall not prosper; their prosperity shall become adversity from henceforth.
- Read Zechariah 1:19-20 and Isaiah 22:25 aloud (and say): O horns, latchets , thread-like-wool and webs being used to monitor, afflict and disorganise my ways and blessings, be scattered by the horns of the Almighty and the heavenly carpenters.
- Read Genesis 19:11 and Leviticus 19:14 aloud (and say): O God, smite with physical and spiritual blindness all dark forces and evil people and their children that oppress my career, ministry, marriage, blessings, promotion and all-round progress.
- Read Numbers 12:9-10 aloud (and say): O waters of mercy from the Lord, dry up from the head of the man or the woman fighting against my good causes and efforts.
- Read Psalm 10 aloud (and say): As many that shall not repent immediately and cease from afflicting me, my career, business, family, ministry, progress, finances, marriage, spiritual well-being, anointing, Godly aura, physical well-being, children, I decree by the word of the Lord, there shall not be wanting from their children and children’s children a leper, a blind one and one that is of a broken-foot.
- Read Hosea 8:3 aloud (and say): Every personality, power, spirit and force attending Express Image Glory Ministry’s services and meetings for the purposes of hindering people’s prayers and breakthroughs, affecting growth and for picking information for purposes of evil, it shall be onto you as it was onto Elymas (the sorcerer), Balaam(the son of Beor) and Ahithophel at the end.
- Read Ezekiel 6:2-7 and Jeremiah 21:10, 44:11 aloud (and say): Set your face O God in fiery judgement and in raw anger against every man/woman, power, spirit and force from within or from without, from far and from near that are oppressing any member of Express Image Glory Ministry and indeed the Ministry itself.
- Read Isaiah 8:9-14 aloud (and say): O troubler of Israel troubling my star, hand of fire trouble them. O conspiracy of the wicked against me and my good, scatter upon the wicked.
- Read Judges.5:20 aloud (and say): spirit husband, spirit wife, spirit children, astral projectors, witches, persons with familiar spirits seeking and searching for my star, O Stars of God fight against them and crash them into unquenchable fire.
- Read Isaiah 8:18 aloud (and say): my children shall not fail neither shall my failures be experienced in their lives.
- Read 1 Kings 13 aloud (and say): Altars of darkness speaking evil against me catch fire and be rend in pieces.
- Read Psalm 71:7 aloud (and say): My life and all concerning me shall become a wonder and a celebration from this day.
- Read 1 Kings.22 aloud (and say): Every tongue, hand and force diverting me away from my blessings and the places of my blessings, be exposed and be perpetually remanded. My good dreams shall be fulfilled no matter what.