EXPRESS IMAGE GLORY MINISTRIES
THE MESSAGE NOW
Vol. 2, No. 35 – Monday, 28th August, 2017
THE MYSTERIES OF FAITH, LOVE AND PURITY
There are certain spiritual facts one finds most mysterious about faith and love in particular. Oftentimes, most miracles cannot and will not become subjects of reality except the conditions of faith have been satisfied (Mark.11:22-23).
Similarly, certain mountains of problems cannot and most certainly will not be rolled away until love is allowed by man to swing into action (Mark.11:25-26). Why? In the lives of many, the only cause of their problem is no witch or even satan; it is simply bitterness: a by-product of unforgiveness.
Unforgiveness thrives in the heart that is void of love. Put simply, forgiveness of the offence of others becomes a possibility when love prevails in the heart.
So then, when confronting any mountain of problems, if faith is in top gear but love is absent, the futility of success and the loudness of failure is as loud as a ‘clashing cymbal’ (1 Cor.13:1). No wonder, the Lord noted in Mark.11:25-26:
25 ‘and when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses’.
Yet, the mysteries of faith and love extends also to the relationship between man and God. How? Without faith, God cannot be pleased.
Simultaneously, without love, man cannot excel in the examination room of sincerity and affection towards God.
Today’s two texts in Genesis chapters 21 and 22 both give perfect picture of this sincerity and affection tests excelled by Abraham.
By faith, divine promise graduated to become divine covenant (Genesis 18:10, 14).
By the same token of faith, the covenanted promise became a reality through the birth of Isaac (Genesis 21:1). But then came the hour of the test of affection and sincerity. This, too became a success as a result of reverent fear which is a by-product of love (Genesis 22:12, 16-17).
Viewing these two and the mysteries that surround them through the eyes of spiritual understanding, I conclude that:
- The two are inseparable spiritual entities.
- No Christian is ever complete by the attainment of one and not together with the other.
- The Almighty God is unhappy with the loveless and the faithless.
- Those who do not give up on righteous causes will make it to heaven at last though they may fall seven times (Prov.24:16).
Note that the foregoing Scripture is not a licence to live frivolously in sin and in rising and falling being blinded by the spiritual delusion of God’s unceasing pardon. The Scripture simply explains the mercy of God for the determined one.
- No miracle is ever attained without the presence of these two: faith and love in the heart of man. The two are conditions which are however subject to one precondition for making any life worth any meaning. It is the precondition of purity.
If faith and love must conduce to make any life a complete success before God and in secular living, and if the mysteries surrounding them will be seen in perfect display in any life, then there is yet but a most necessary thread of connection.
This thread is known by the name of purity. Faith, good works, love, show of affection, are all nothing when purity is not in their company. Thus purity is the sure foundation for any genuine faith and genuine love.
Indeed, purity is the sole meeting point for the mysteries of faith and love. Although miracles can be attained with faith and love in action, no miracle can truly be retained and sustained through time without purity.
PURITY AND EFFECTIVE PRAYING ARE THE TRUE COMPOSITIONS OF FAITH AND LOVE. THEREFORE, GET PURITY BY ALL MEANS AND YOUR PRAYERS ARE BOUND TO PERFORM THE MOST INCREDIBLE AND THE MOST IMPOSSIBLE EXPLOITS EVER KNOWN TO MAN.
NEVER RETIRE AT ANY TIME FROM THE CONSTANT USE OF THE SWORD OF PRAYER ENHANCED BY THE WORD OF GOD. BUT ALSO CONSTANTLY KEEP THE SHIELD OF PURITY AT THE FOREFRONT OF ALL THINGS. YOU WILL SUCCEED TOO SOON, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Altar call: Backslidden – living in sin – needing fresh recommitment (say):
Christ Jesus, You are the Anointed One of the Most High. I come to you today as I am. In your mercy, help me out of my situation. Heal my soul, my spirit, my body, my life and my destiny. I acknowledge you as the only true lover of my soul. Please, deliver me on every side and save me through and through. I promise from the depth of my soul to be yours from henceforth, in Jesus name. Help me now O God. Be my Lord, my Saviour and my all in all from this day. Thank you Lord (read Psalm 54 in closing and pray more).
Hymn: Christ Jesus Has The Power
1. Read and pray that Deut.30:6 be fulfilled in your life.
2. O God, rekindle a fresh fire of love for you and for man in my heart.
3. Lord Jesus, O blessed Son of God, increase my faith.
4. Lord, the following problems of my life require your immediate attention (list them and pray).
5. Tell the Lord what you want Him to do for you during the forthcoming Conference beginning from September 22nd-24th, 2017.
6. Pray earnestly for Express Image Glory Ministries: cancel evil tongues, marine and terrestrial witchcraft activities, conspiracies and malignity by evil men and women against Express Image Glory Ministries.