THE MESSAGE NOW
Vol. 3, No. 26 – Monday, 25th June, 2018
(Gen.9:20-27 compare with Psalm 106:21-22, Gen. 16:1-16, 19:30-38)
THEIR ERRORS PUT US IN OUR PRESENT SITUATIONS—WHAT ERRORS WILL YOU MAKE THAT WILL AFFECT THE UNBORN GENERATIONS? PART 2
Take note of the following biblical and historical facts:
- That Ham and his sons which included the cursed Canaan were all blacks who settled in today’s Africa around the axis of the Maghreb is no lie.
- That the Hebrew race (mongoloid) had connection with black Africa through King Solomon’s relationship with the Queen of Sheba is a historical fact that cannot be questioned.
- That the Queen of Sheba who visited King Solomon in order to find out more about his wisdom, wealth, riches and the greatness of his kingdom had a son for King Solomon is equally a historical fact that cannot also be questioned.
- That the Queen of Sheba particularly in question was from Africa’s Ethiopia is a statement that cannot also be faulted.
- That this same queen of Sheba (the Ethiopian) died and was buried in Ijebu land precisely Ijebu-Igbo (in south-western part of Nigeria) is equally so true.
- That the obvious mound (mounted grave) of this same Queen of Sheba remains intact in the same Ijebu land till this day is a researchable fact with no iota of falsehood.
- That certain music such as Jazz, reggae, pop or hipop are modernised versions of ancient music whose roots are firmly found in ancient witchcraft, and such music are particularly associated with the black race.
Hear O blackman, that you are living in a white man ‘s world is not a statement entrenched in farce. Understand further O blackman that to consider the above statement as a statement of denigration or racial subjugation is to think that you are superior.
Unfortunately, the thought or feeling of superiority complex is in actual reality the true demonstration of inferiority complex. Conduced together, none of the above statement is designed or geared toward racial discrimination or a propagation of any whiteman’s ideology. Rather, these are statements which find greater expression in the fact that the blackman is by far lesser or lower than the whiteman. That sounds like a crazy statement. Isn’t it?
If what is written by me and read by you so far is nothing but crazy, please do the non-crazy thing by asking the question: why and how can these statements be ever true? The why and the how are all the consequences of Noah’s curse on Canaan. So then the statement that the blackman is lower and lesser than the whiteman is a statement of truth expressed with the intention to unravel further and deeper truth. How?
Canaan was the fourth son of Ham. Canaan was not the offender. Instead, Ham was the offender. But Ham’s monumental error (of mocking and exposing the knowledge of his father’s nakedness to his brethren) procured and incurred generational curse of subjugation and insubordination on Canaan and the entire black race which descended from Canaan.
But if this answers the ‘how’ question, nonetheless, there is yet another non-crazy question which is the ‘why’ question. For instance, why didn’t Noah curse his own direct son Ham, the offender? The flipside of this question is the inquisition: why did Noah curse the offender’s son? This question raises a further inquisition. For instance, the inquisition, why didn’t Noah curse the first, the second or the third son of the offender is a question of prominence and relevance. Connected to this inquisition is another: why was the offender’s fourth son the target of Noah’s curse?
Hmmm! The Lord Jesus Christ instructively enjoined: ‘ye shall know the truth, and the truth that you know will turn around to set you free’ (John.8:32).
To understand the rationale behind Canaan’s curse requires the revelation of certain truths about divine elders or elderly people in general. The characteristics of foresightedness, insight and farsightedness herald the inner personality of elderly people especially wise and divinely-inspired ones.
Very much as these characteristics can be positively engaged in order to accomplish positive results, in the same connection, in the moment of anger, these characteristics can be engaged to effect cataclysmic consequences of monumental effects. How?
By the gift of foresight, insight and farsight, Noah knew that if he cursed Ham (the actual offender), the curse would affect himself and his generation in some way since Ham was his direct offspring and there was as such direct blood affinity between him and Ham. Therefore, by means of the gift of foresight, insight and farsight, Noah discerned which of Ham’s sons was the star-child.
Hear the truth today that to every family, there may be many star children but there is always a major star child.
For example, all the twelve children of Jacob (the Patriarch of Faith) were star children of diverse kinds. But Joseph was the greatest star amongst them all (Gen.48:15-16, 21-22, 49:22-26). Again, so long as one is born-again, one is a child of God.
There are many born-again children of God today in the world and everyone of us is a greater star procured by God through grace. But there is no greater star amongst us all than the only begotten Son of God called Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
The mystery about the star child in any family is: once anything goes wrong with the the star child, nothing can truly be right with the remaining children. Why? The star child is solely the one endowed with grace: the star child is the family’s anointed one for greatness. The star child is the channel through which the greatness of others in the family descends to them.
When a star child is cursed, a lineage, a generation or an entire family connected to that star child by blood is affected. Curses impair. Curses withdraw the strength to prosper. Curses subjugates—thereby making or rendering any star to become impotent, unable to compete or unequal to equals.
The clear statement is this: Canaan was the star child born by black father Ham. The three sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japheth and the generation descending from them were all covenant children and their generations. From the moment of Canaan’s curse-pronouncement, Canaan was cut off from that glorious covenant which still answers effortlessly for the Shem and Japheth generation till this day.
Thus by that negative pronouncement, Canaan and his generation became lesser and lower than his equals and brethren. My plea to the blackman is to cease from the useless clamour about racism and face the reality of Noah’s curse. And further seek pardon for the sin of great forefather, Ham (Lamentations.5:7-8).
See any blackman prospering and able to compete, then either of these three things have happened to such blackman.
First, such blackman has found Christ (the Son of the Living God) genuinely and made Him the only Lord and the only Saviour of his life.
Second, such blackman has not yet found Christ but unknown to such blackman, he is consistently engaging the principles of God in his endeavours. And, of course, for whatever reason known to God, the favour of God is answering to and for such blackman because of the followership of those divine principles.
Third, such blackman has direct access to the devil or the magic arts of darkness. So, such blackman is enjoying satanic luxury which is for but a momentary period.
Believe me, every man on earth today descended from Noah through his three sons before the flood and thereafter (Gen.7:21-24, 8:1). Believe me still that all men were created equally, equally born free but some are in chains because of the differentiation effected by Noah’s curse.
I perceive that some readers of this piece will at this juncture turn their anger towards the Patriarch, Noah. If you are such a reader, you hate the truth. As such, the truth cannot set you free.
Any reader who loves the truth will rather pick this knowledge, appropriate it in fervent prayer and gain the liberty provided for already through Christ’s physical death and physical resurrection (Gal.3:13-14, Col.2:14-15, Heb.2:14-15).
At this juncture, I find a question and a note most important.
First, what words or thoughts do you express or permit in any of the following four moments of life: (1) moments of anger, (2) moments when under-pressure, (3) moment of discouragement, and (4) moments of happiness.
Understand that those words and thoughts would conduce together to determine your life and destiny.
Second, there is a serious note of serious concern in the fact that just one man’s error brought an entire race into subjugation. Hmmm! What errors have you made or are making that can or will affect the generations from your loins?
Deducible from all the above biblical and historical facts are the following:
- That the enemy never targets anyone except the one in whom God has hidden some quality treasures.
- That the star child most often first-born children will always be subjects of great and grave attacks of the enemy.
- That the whiteman is not and can never be the enemy of any blackman’s progress but the curse whose origin began from ancient past is his foremost enemy.
- That it is a farce of the highest satanic echelon for anyone to say that a Christian cannot be under a curse.
- That till eternity within the confines of human existence here on earth, the whiteman will always be and remain several steps ahead of the blackman.
- That Christ is the only bridge through which the blackman can compete and be at per with the whiteman. Why? For a curse is a limitation and it does limit and does drag back, and only Christ has the power and solution to break any and every curse.
- That Christ is the only hope for the blackman.
- That no curse will automatically break itself except conscious steps are taken by the affected one.
- That the Shem and Japheth generation will remain an indissoluble union until close to the end of the age.
- That in Christ Jesus, there is neither blackman nor whiteman. No Shem, Ham or Japheth. Neither is there any Mongoloid, Caucasoid nor Negroid race. For all are born of one father and Lord known as Christ Jesus and one grandfather known as the Almighty God (Acts.17:26-28).
- That blackman or whiteman is merely a conjuration of global politics and dead history. For Christ Jesus has overhauled every history and He is now the sole focus of correct and divinely-accepted history, recent and present and the totality of any genuine future (Isaiah 65:25).
IN THE END, EVERY MAN EXPERIENCING SETBAKS, STAGNATION OR UNFRUITFULNESS OF ANY KIND TODAY IS SO EXPERIENCING SUCH BY REASON OF CURRENT SINS, THE SINS OF YESTERDAY (NOT YET REPENTED OF), GENERATIONAL CURSES OF ANCIENT PAST OR CONTINUING HOUSEHOLD WITCHCRAFT CURSES. ARE YOU FREE FROM ALL THESE? THEN TELL US YOUR ALL-ROUND TESTIMONIES. IF NOT, IT IS TIME TO BATTLE THROUGH THE NAME AND THE BLOOD OF CHRIST IN FERVENT PRAYERS.
Question and Answer Session:
Question: X squared +3 =67; what is X?
Answer: X =8.
Counselling, Prayers and Appointments: Please contact email@example.com or 08098198155.
Donations and Financial Supports – Please support the work of Christ by paying your hard-earned money to only this one account and no other: Express Image Glory Ministry, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Account number – 0020881228.
Further information: Be informed that this Ministry has only one Facebook page and no other. Any other facebook page or account is counterfeit. The pastor of this Ministry therefore pleads and urges you to desist from all such fake and ungodly facebook pages or accounts. Be informed also that there is only one medium for soliciting donations and that medium is via our weekly magazine – The Message Now through our facebook page or website: www.expressimageglory.com
Backslidden – living in sin – needing fresh recommitment (say):
Christ Jesus, You are the Anointed One of the Most High. I come to you today as I am. In your mercy, help me out of my situation. Heal my soul, my spirit, my body, my life and my destiny. I acknowledge you as the only true lover of my soul. Please, deliver me on every side and save me through and through. I promise from the depth of my soul to be yours from henceforth, in Jesus name. Help me now O God. Be my Lord, my Saviour and my all in all from this day. Thank you Lord (read Ps.54 in closing and pray more).
HYMN: Faith Of Our Fathers Living Still
- O God, the curses that weakens and delays destiny and efforts, break them from my life today.
- Lord, make my efforts in life fruitful from this day.
- O curse of Adam and Noah, the sufferings and sacrifices of Christ on the cross of Calvary have destroyed you. Therefore, O sufferings and sacrifices of Christ on the cross, take effect in my life from today.
- Witches from the village, evil friends and blood relations holding on to my good and goodness, release them by force with tears in your eyes.
- Angels assigned to my life, go and possess my possessions for me.
- I shall not fail.
- Pray for me and my family against terrestrial, aerial and marine witchcraft waging strong war.
Copyright ○ 2018 Express Image Glory Ministries