COVENANT BREAKTHROUGH SERVICE
ANNUAL AND FIRST QUARTER
ILLUMINATION AND THE BIRTH OF UNUSUAL EXALTATION AND UNCOMMON FEATS OF PROGRESSIVE SUCCESS
SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 60:19-20.
MONTHLY COVENANT PRAYER SESSION:
VIGIL: December 2020 – January 2021;
Time: 12 A.M to 1 A.M.;
DATE: Thursday 31st December 2020 to Friday 1st January 2021;
MONTHLY COVENANT THEME: Illumination, Light of Understanding and Uncommon Favour;
Monthly Scripture: Psalm 44:1-3;
FAITH DECLARATION: re-echo this Scripture in the ears of the Almighty and for preservative wisdom for yourself: Psalm 39 and 1 Samuel 21:10-15.
CONFESSION: Confess the following Scriptures with resounding faith that cannot be resisted nor denied: (Psalms 56, 57 and 64:
It is written: ‘so shall thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man’. Words and thoughts carry unchallengeable weights when God and God’s presence are contained in them. Therefore in activating the word of God in Prov.3:-4 tonight, I put forth over my life the unchallengeable word of God in Zechariah chapter 3:1-3 and Psalm 54. By the strength of these words of the Almighty, I command the tearing of the garment of hatred and envy put upon me by evil powers. My life is a life upon which the presence of God resides and is contained. Therefore, I refuse to be a carrier of the evil aura of hatred and envy at the same time. O kind God, faithful and true, if there can be faith in a man expressed towards your faithfulness, then the Faithful One is able to spring up wonders. I therefore choose this month and year to keep firm and unfeigned faith in the faithful God. I reject rejection, stagnation, non-achievement and the package of darkness and wickedness. In their stead, I receive from tonight favour and good understanding from God and all men. That which the Almighty to be God in His totality and greatness, let it back up my confessions and let it be onto me according to my words of faith tonight, in Jesus name. Amen, Amen and Amen.
HOUR OF HEAVENLY SHOWER: pick up the Scripture below and speak gladdening words to Jehovah: Psalm 124, 129, 141, 144 and 146.
HYMN: Immortal, Invisible God Only Wise
1. O dear kind God, I come to thank and worship for keeping me alive.
2. O kind father, have you not been so merciful to me? Therefore, I celebrate you with songs, melody and worthy appreciation from my heart this hour.
3. I praies you most gracious God for all you have done for me. In advance I exalt you because this new moon shall be both a recovery moon and the moon in which my tears will be lost in the river of endless joy and happiness.
4. O light from the countenance of the Almighty, illuminate my steps, paths and decisions this year with understanding.
5. O Spirit of understanding from the Lord, locate and indwell in me this year.
6. This year, there shall be no loss, no lack and no account of delays to my breakthroughs.
7. O my long awaited expectations of joy, pursue me and overwhelm me with ease.
8. O Father of the blessed Lord Jesus, connect me with connections that will change my life to best transformative progression this year.
9. O hands and spirits of deceleration, I sack you all by the blood of Jesus.
10. Aura of disfavor, hardluck, badluck and deadlock upon me, be removed now by the blood of Jesus.
11. Mighty and merciful God, make year 2021 the best year so far.
12. What is it that is making that lady to cry, I cancel and reverse it to joy and great pleasure now.
13. I attack and crush the power of prayer reversers now by the strength of God and the blood of Jesus.
14. I baptize myself and my prayers with the precious blood of Jesus.
15. O God, infiltrate my bed and my dream realm with your fire from henceforth.
Present your personal petitions.