EXPRESS IMAGE GLORY MINISTRY
THE MESSAGE NOW
Vol. 6, No. 6 – Sunday, 4th April, 2021
THE BEST OFTEN ARRIVES SO LATE OR EVEN SOMETIMES COMES LAST
Welcome to this edition of THE MESSAGE NOW. The facts below are worthy of your attention and further spiritual explication: (1) In the equation of the Almighty, it is a fact that it is never over even when it is over.
(2) In the equation of the Almighty, the best from the Lord often arrives late or even sometimes comes last.
(3) In the dictionary of the Most High, the phrase “left alone” does not exist. Why? Because certainly someone will be left standing with you even in that storm. That someone is the Most High who never deserts man at any time for His love’s sake (see Jn.16:32).
(4) Seeing God in every storm of life makes the expiry moment of that storm arrive much faster than it was programmed for.
(5) It is too true that there is no better time to praise God other than at those times when a miracle is still being expected or at those times when one is yet in the midst of storm (remember Paul and Silas; Acts.16:25).
In the understanding of the Almighty, every challenge confronting man (whether permitted by Him or thrown as an affront from the devil or his agents) has come for a purpose and will give God greater glory and praise in the end. The exclamation as well as the question raised by the “master of the feast” in verses 9 and 10 of our text today only goes to confirm to us a major characteristic of the Almighty. That the Almighty often saves the best for the last is no falsity.
Consider the experience of Zechariah and his wife, Elizabeth, in Luke chapter 1, and you are bound to ask at least one serious question. Why did God wait until these two were well stricken in age before giving them a son? The simple answer is, as far as the core issues of life are concerned, the best from God often comes late. There is however something hidden here. Have you noticed that at all times when something from God comes late, that thing is always worth the wait?
Take note of this hard truth that God’s best for us doesn’t show up sometimes until that final disgrace is already at the door. Hear this harder truth that God’s miracles sometimes do not appear until even that time when that final disgrace has already come through the doorway. Hmmm! Does this last point shock you? God makes all things beautiful in His own time (Eccl.3:11).
The truth cannot be challenged. At all times when it appears by man’s standards that God is late, God always comes so big. John the Baptist born to Zechariah and Elizabet, Isaac born to Abraham and Sarah, prophet Samuel born to Elkanah and Hannah, the healing, deliverance and the restoration of Job, all came too late but they came too big.
Have you been in expectation of something from the Lord? Does it appear to you that God has forgotten you in the waiting room of life? Hmmm! Keep hope alive. God will come and He will come best and so big. Therefore, please hold on because God always appears before man reaches the point of holding out.
Question and Answer Section
Question: The great questions again! When was the last time that you preached to any soul? Do you serve God with joyful heart or with reluctance? How much hurt is in your soul against that fellow? Won’t rather forgive them and forget their mischief so that you can rightly serve your loving Father? When was the last time you smiled genuinely and truly from your heart about yourself bearing in mind the bright days to come? when was the last time you heard a force praying within your belly without your consciousness? When was the last time you gave something to support God’s work apart from your tithes and offerings? When was the last time you supported any man to fulfill a divine or a personal agenda? When was the last time you put smile on the face of someone?
Counseling, Prayers and Appointments: Please contact. Alternatively, meet us every Sunday at the address below:
Suite 26, 2nd Floor, Nikky Africana Plaza, 70C Allen Avenue, Opposite UBA/MTN Office, Ikeja, Lagos. Or: every Tuesday at Chapel of Christ The Light Alausa, Ikeja from 12 noon for lunch-break fellowship and reenergizing motivation for progress of every kind.
Further information: Be informed that this Ministry has only one Facebook page and no other. Any other Facebook page is counterfeit. Any Concerns or questions about this Facebook page should be directed to: email@example.com
The General Superintendent Minister of this Ministry therefore pleads and urges you to desist from all such fake and ungodly Facebook pages. Our website is: www.expressimageglory.com
Backslidden – living in sin – needing fresh recommitment (say):
Christ Jesus, You are the Anointed One of the Most High. I come to you today as I am. In your mercy, help me out of my situation. Heal my soul, my spirit, my body, my life and my destiny. I acknowledge you as the only true lover of my soul. Please, deliver me on every side and save me through and through. I promise from the depth of my soul to be yours from henceforth, in Jesus name. Help me now O God. Be my Lord, my Saviour and my all in all from this day. Thank you Lord (read Ps.54 in closing and pray more).
Recommended Bible Scripture For New Converts And The Newly Restored: THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN.
HYMN: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Else
1. Mention to the Lord your expectations and any storms you are currently passing through, ask Him to step into the situation now.
2. O God, my father, I invite you in to crush every glory oppressor confronting my glory.
3. Dear father, the best that you have for me in this season, let them locate me without hindrance.
4. God who never makes mistakes frustrate every power diverting my favours and cause my breakthroughs to find me.
5. Present your personal petitions.