THE MESSAGE NOW
Vol. 4, No. 31 – Monday, 12th August, 2019
(Num.16:1-50, Num.17:1-13, Ps.74:9)
THE MYSTERY ABOUT AARON’S ROD AND THE LESSONS DERIVED THEREFROM
I contend very strongly that evident fruitfulness is the basic hallmark of a divinely-ordained Call. I contend still that the reasoning of God though seemingly stupid by human reasoning is of such supreme intelligence in comparison to the greatest echelon of all human knowledge.
Further, I contend the more that only divine reasoning can unravel the mysteries propounded by divinity. If all these spiritual academic contentions were to be untrue, tell me then what points the mystery behind Aaron’s rod was designed by God to score?
To every prophetic and ministerial Call, there must of necessity be the mark of the Call. Psalm 74:9 states: ‘We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among any that knoweth how long’.
When there are no signs, it is because the people have become rebellious to the word of God and disrespectful in their hearts to the prophet of God. When there are no signs,it is because the prophet himself has fallen out of favour with God.
At other times, the absence of signs occurs when the prophet has reversed from being a prayer warrior to becoming a ‘playing warrior’. Such act of laziness was never the case with that great Man of God called Moses.
But in spite of Moses’ steadfastness, the scandalous congregation doubted, ‘murmured’ and challenged his spiritual authority. And God needed to give them a proof. For what most men look out for in a prophet is proof. And only fools doubt proof.
The case of the children of Israel was so bad that everyone of them presented themselves to be prophets also and considered themselves equal on the prophetic pedestal with Moses. Whilst it is true that every man is the prophet of his own life and destiny, nonetheless, they ought to have borne it in mind that the equality of all prophets is not true.
For all Christians are truly equal as children of God but we differ in grace and in anointing. And how so true is the fact that humility is one of the greatest promoters of grace and anointing. For did not the Scriptures state that God gives grace to the humble? (See Jam.4:6, 1 Pet.5:5, Prov.3:34).
In the case of the Man of God called Moses, humility was never missing in his human culture so much that the Holy Scripture could not but testify about him (Num.12:1-3). So, dear brother Pastor, humility is key. Therefore, pray for it, seek it and be sure you get it. It is the hallmark of spiritual elevation and fruitfulness.
Oh! My dear brother prophet, hear the painful yearning of the heart of the Lord saying to you this day: cease from advertising yourself and your ministry; stay far away from fleshly tricks to be noticed; be absolutely care less about crowd and fame. Do the work of the Master as it is fitting and pursue greatly after righteousness and spiritual power, minding nothing about money and wealth.
O Man of God, do you not understand that those who rose up against Moses and Aaron were people from the same tribe of Levi as was Moses and Aaron? Understand then O Man of God that the word of the Lord is true which states: ‘a man’s foes shall be they of his own household’ (Matt.10:36).
What more shall I learn from the mystery of Aaron’s rod which budded and did bud overnight?
(1) That all things are possible with God.
(2) That if dead, dry rod can become green tree overnight, then every good thing that has been dead and/or buried in any life can revive again.
(3) Job 14:7-9 informs us that even when a tree is cut down, yet at the scent of water, it shall sprout again. This tells us that every dead or delayed breakthrough needs only one thing: the breath of God. Man was made out of dust. Dust is inanimate. What made dust-made-man to become a living entity is the fact of the breath of God. Therefore, ask God to breathe upon that situation of your life.
(4) That clear demonstration of miracle-working-power is one of the direct proofs of divine Calling on a man. God allowed Aaron’s rod to bud to prove to the congregation of the children of Israel that He, the Almighty, is the power and force behind the Calling of prophet Moses and his brother, priest Aaron.
(5) Aaron’s rod budded because God wanted to teach the children of Israel the lesson that anointing demands two instant responses from the followers; (a) commendable respect, and (b) instant obedience.
(6) Aaron’s rod budded and budded overnight because God is both the God of the eleventh hour and indeed the Lord and the Master of the twelfth hour. God cannot be too early; God can never be too late; God is ever on time.
(7) Divine dawn of reality will always follow and supersede the darkest night. After every dusk will follow the bright day. Therefore, with God, always await the bright day, not the passing dusk, gloom or the dark hour which is soon fizzling into oblivion.
IN THE END, OUR LIVES ARE GREATER THAN AARON’S ROD; WE ARE THE TODDLERS RUNNING UP AND DOWN GOD’S LARGE ALTAR WHILST GOD IS BUSY ATTENDING TO MANY OTHER THINGS. SHOULD HE EVER HEAR OR FEEL OUR YELLING BEFORE EVEN SEEING OUR TEARS DROPPING, HE WILL SWIFT TAKE THE ACTIONS BEYOND OUR WILDEST IMAGINATIONS. BUT UNDERSTAND THAT OUR HUMBLE HEARTS AND OUR PRAISE-OFFERING SPIRITS WILL SPARK GREATER DIVINE ACTION THAN OUR TEARS. THEREFORE, KEEP THE LIPS OF PRAISES EVER FLIPPING.
Question and Answer Section:
Question: How long did it take Aaron’s rod to bud?
Answer: Only overnight.
Counseling, Prayers and Appointments: Please contact email@example.com or 08098198155.
Donations and Financial Supports – Please support the Kingdom of God through Christ Jesus by paying your hard-earned money to only this one account and no other: Express Image Glory Ministry, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Account number – 0020881228.
Further information: Be informed that this Ministry has only one Facebook page and no other. Any other Facebook page or bank account is counterfeit. Any Concerns or questions about this facebook page or bank account should be directed to the Administrator of this Ministry, the Assistive Technology Adviser or the Resident Pastor. The Superintendent Minister and Pastor of this Ministry therefore pleads and urges you to desist from all such fake and ungodly Facebook pages or accounts. Be informed also that there is only one medium for soliciting donations and that medium is via our weekly magazine – The Message Now through our Facebook page or website: www.expressimageglory.com
Backslidden – living in sin – needing fresh recommitment (say):
Christ Jesus, You are the Anointed One of the Most High. I come to you today as I am. In your mercy, help me out of my situation. Heal my soul, my spirit, my body, my life and my destiny. I acknowledge you as the only true lover of my soul. Please, deliver me on every side and save me through and through. I promise from the depth of my soul to be yours from henceforth, in Jesus name. Help me now O God. Be my Lord, my Saviour and my all in all from this day. Thank you Lord (read Ps.54 in closing and pray more).
HYMN: The Great Physician
1. O God, the people were seeking shame for Moses and Aaron but you discomfited them. Do to those seeking my downfall as you did to the enemies of Moses and Aaron.
2. O God, let the dead and delayed situations of life receive the breath of God.
3. O God, release greater grace and enormous spiritual power onto me.
4. Pray for the Pastor of this Ministry.
5. Pray for the success of the forthcoming Conference; request for the reign of the miracle-working-power of God.
Annual Conference is next month!